This summer Audiobook Sync offers a variety of books for free. Each week a pair of audiobooks is available to download. Last summer I found a great selection and this year they have great books too. You can check their schedule and even sign up for their newsletter. Prior to make your visit to Audiobook Sync, look for Overdrive Media Console, you will need it to access your audiobook downloads.
Hope you enjoy your audio time! to know more about Audiobook Sync visit their page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Children Playground: Eye to Eye by Vanita Oelschlager
Eye to Eye: A Book of Body Part Idioms and Silly Pictures by Vanita Oelschlager My rating: 4 of 5 stars I have reviewed various books ...
-
Revealing Eden by Victoria Foyt My rating : 5 of 5 stars Source : Received from Bookmasters and Sand Dollar Press Inc. via NetGalle...
-
This week Follow Friday asks: I like unique names for characters and am looking forward to coming up with some when I start writing. What...
-
Feature and Follow is a feature from Parajunkee and Alison Can Read Before blogging (dark times people!) how would you find out ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments.