http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com
For WWW Wednesday at Should Be Reading I'm gonna answer this three questions:
What are you currently reading? Well, I'm reading Dust by Joan Frances Turner. Enjoying the reading so far.
What did your recently finish reading? Danny Tobey's The Faculty Club. I'll post my review soon.
What do you think you'll read next? Probably, I'll read Angels on Sunset Boulevard. I love Melissa de la Cruz, I know it won't disappoint me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Children Playground: Eye to Eye by Vanita Oelschlager
Eye to Eye: A Book of Body Part Idioms and Silly Pictures by Vanita Oelschlager My rating: 4 of 5 stars I have reviewed various books ...
-
Revealing Eden by Victoria Foyt My rating : 5 of 5 stars Source : Received from Bookmasters and Sand Dollar Press Inc. via NetGalle...
-
This week Follow Friday asks: I like unique names for characters and am looking forward to coming up with some when I start writing. What...
-
Feature and Follow is a feature from Parajunkee and Alison Can Read Before blogging (dark times people!) how would you find out ...




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments.