Beat the Heat has began and it promises two weeks of reading madness. After some thought, this is the goal I have set to myself. I want to read but also, incorporate some audio. Planning on using all the gadgets available. Here is my plan:
- End The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
- Listen to Carter Finally Gets It by Brent Crawford
- Read Roar and Liv: an Under The Never Sky Story by Veronica Rossi
- Read The Intrepid Scapegoat by Brian Smith (Comic Book)
- Read Candy and the Cankersaur by Jason Sandberg
Plan for this week is WORK IN PROGRESS. I'll let my kindle decide.