For this event on the Cupid Cloud Hop we have to put in the spotlight our book boyfriend or favorite sweetheart couple. I decided on writing about sweetheart couples.
It is interesting how their relationship evolved from necessary partnership to love. He saves her life and later they make a journey looking for their loved ones. At the beginning they hit many rough spots but after that a camaraderie develops between them, that later was replaced by love.
Well, couples share a lot of things and I that got me thinking: If they were programming their DVR, what would we find?
Perry's - Take into consideration he is attune with his wild self.
- Man Vs. Wild (Perry vs. his surroundings)
- Dual Survival (It is always good to improve your surviving skills)
- The Colony
- Braveheart (because he finds Wallace's discourse inspiring for when he gets to be Blood Lord)
- The Walking Dead (to keep sharp)
Aria's - Take into consideration she loves to sing.
- Great Performance at PBS (Opera is part of Aria's life)
- Glee (She stopped watching this last season,she misses Rachel's diva personna)
- American Idol (She passed her audition but Perry decided there was too much Aether in the air during the next round. She stayed home.)
- The Voice (She will be auditioning next season)
- Dual Survivor (to share some common ideas in conversations with her sweety )
Here is their DVR activity. What else do you think they would watch?
~This book has an ending which calls you to the next book on the series. Add it to your TBR.
Here is a giveaway from WinterHaven Books:
a Rafflecopter giveaway